Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Seven

Everyone else has done this so I might as well do it too! None of the following are in any order.

7 Things to Do Before I Die:

1. Fall in love
2. Have kids
3. Own a house
4. Be a foster parent
5. Share my biggest secret with my mother (I guess that's something to do before she dies)
6. Travel to South Africa
7. Run a marathon

7 Things I Can't Do:

1. Dribble a basketball between my legs
2. Watch movies where animals get hurt
3. Eat lamb
4. Dance
5. Play volleyball
6. Not watch the news everyday
7. Stay organized

7 Things I Find Attractive In Others:

1. Honesty
2. Sense of humor
3. A great smile
4. Committment to life long learning
5. Strong convictions but open minded
6. MUST BE AN ACTIVE LISTENER!!!!!
7. Like to cuddle

7 Things I Have been Known to Say:

1. Clearly
2. Grrrrrr...
3. You funny bunny (I babysit A LOT!)
4. No prob Bob
5. STOP! (Insert child's name) that is unsafe!!!
6. I can't believe I just said that.
7. Yeah...about that.

7 Books I've Read and Recommend to Others:

1. Blindness
2. Bridge to Terabithia
3. I'll Love You Forever
4. All of the Harry Potters
5. The Curious Incident of the Dog In the Night-Time
6. Jacob Have I Loved
7. Invisisble Man

7 Favorite Movies/T. V. Shows:

1. Crash
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. All Law and Orders
4. The Pursuit of Happyness
5. A League of Their Own
6. 30 Rock
7. Mean Girls

3 comments:

cc said...

cool. i tried to tag you!

oh, i want to run a full marathon. i like running. but a full marathon is just incredibly hard. 5k is pretty typical for me though. 10k would be an achievement... a HALF marathon would please me. maybe a full would kill me...

i have always liked the idea of being a foster parent. and the idea of adopting. for various reasons, it just sounds so appealing to me.

i like your animals thing. i am a big wuss when it comes to animals being hurt too. ...and i am a vegetarian, so no lamb for me!

cool. i like your blog.

i am at
everydayoftheyear.blogspot.com

cheers

Kassie said...

shut
UP!

Jacob Have I Loved is one of my favorite books :)

Unknown said...

Hey I kind of just stumbled onto your blog....I totally agree. It seems like that now that I am in college I have become more certain on what I want out of life.