Sunday, January 14, 2007

four, quatro, quatre, vier

So I have noticed that others have done this meme and I felt like doing it too...

4 Jobs I've Had in My Life...
1. Tutor/Child Care provider for children with autism
2. Administrative assistant in the Office of Residence Life at Simmons
3. Student Program Director-Program for Medical and Life Sciences housing
4. EMT

4 Movies I Could Watch Over and Over...
1. Mean Girls
2. Shawshank Redemption
3. Crash
4. Hotel Rwanda

4 Places I've lived...
1. Somerville, MA
2. Cambridge, MA
3. Burlington, VT
4. Boston, MA

4 TV Shows I Love to Watch...
1. Law and Order SVU
2. Without a Trace
3. Cold Case
4.A Baby Story

4 Places I've Been on Vacation...
1. 38 out of 50 states
2. Italy (for school)
3. Mexico (worked at an orphanage)
4. Quebec

4 Websites I Visit Daily...
1. Six Until Me (also keeps me up to date on other blogs)
2. CNN.com
3. Facebook (blush)
4. Sittercity.com

4 of My Favorite Foods...
1. Cheese
2. Anything made of cheese
3. Cottage cheese
4. Indian food

4 Places I'd Rather be Right Now...
1. Mexico
2. Italy
3. With my brother
4. Cuddling with my kitties



No tags but of course I would love to read your answers if you were moved to answer them.

No comments: