Sunday, August 27, 2006

It's been a while...

Wow, I feel like it has been years since I posted anything here. I have been on vacation, working in Wyoming (don't get too excited, it was only for 3 days), and then visiting a camp I worked at 2 summers ago. I have lofty blog re-entry goals, but tonight is not a night to accomplish them. I am tired after a 4 day sickness and have an early morning, but I felt like I needed to make contact, to remind myself that I am still connected to this wonderful, supportive community. So, hello all! I'll be catching up on reading your blogs and catching up on writing my own in the next few days. xo

Oh, some of you know from my previous blogs that I decided to let go of my fear of driving and go fro my license. Well I did, and I am now a licensed driver!!!!!!

3 comments:

Kassie said...

Congrats on the license!

I hope I wasn't one of those camp people that discouraged you!

Fred (Nic) said...

Thanks!! No, I never felt anything but encouraged by you!

Minnesota Nice said...

Hit the road, sister!