Thursday, July 20, 2006

Introducing Ginger

Well I will admit that deciding on a name for my pump was difficult, there were 4 very good suggestions. I decided to go with Kassie's suggestion which was Ginger. It was the reasoning behind Kassie's name that sealed the deal. For those of you who don't know, my camp name was Fred (courtesy of Kassie) and the idea of me (Fred) and Ginger (pump) doing our diabetes dance seems very appropriate. Plus, who wouldn't want to be part of the Fred and Ginger pair, they were quite the dancers!!!! So welcome Ginger!!!

3 comments:

Kassie said...

yay! I win! wait... what's my prize?

Seriously, I love the idea of you waltzing the waves of blood sugar, doing the tango as you tabulate carbs, and dancing the mashed potato as you bolus for mashed potatos...

Anonymous said...

cool name, mines called percy and my meter is called molly. ahhh i'm a loser!

Fred (Nic) said...

Not a loser at all!!! I love it. In fact, Molly is on my list of names for my future children.